domingo, 10 de abril de 2011

write about be going to and will

Near future                                                                            Uncertain future
I'm going to English class Monday                                       I will study a specialization in clinical psychologyI'm going this week to work                                                I will buy another house
I'm going to make market                                                   I will change the home
I'm going  to dance tonight                                                  I will take a driving course
I am going to study for partial                                             I will leave the country
I'm going to research for the thesis                                      I will have a psychological clinic
I'm going to make dinner                                                    I will buy the furniture of the apartment.
I'm going to the doctor                                                       I will take my child to play
I'm going to make me my baby's ultrasound                        I will do a Masters
I'm going to eat tamales.                                                     I will be master of my time

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario